Friday, June 4, 2010

Football Banquet

Pine View held they're football banquet at the end of the school year this season. They had a nice dinner for the senior players and they're families at the Staheli Barn. It was a lot of fun to hear the coaches talk about the players. Coach Hosner (pictured above with Matthew) got to do all of the big awards...
Matthew got the award for the "Most Inspirational" player. Coach Hosner had a lot of very nice things to say. My favorite part was where he told Matthew, "When you finish with college, and get things sorted out, I hope you will come back to Pine View and Coach football with me in the future." It was a fun night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

could you please tell the boys to stop growing up? They make me feel old and SHORT. Way to go Matthew I can't believe that your college bound.